Nowadays, more people pay attention to their health and try to make every effort to get in shape and firm. Many of them choose to take weight loss dietary supplements which are definitely different from diet pills.
Most of diet pills are made from synthetic substances or chemicals. Although you can see quick results, they can cause various negative side effects to your body. Unlike diet pills, weight loss dietary supplements contain natural extracts which make them safer.
Types of weight loss dietary supplements
Although there are many brands of weight loss dietary supplement out there, it can be divided into 3 groups:
Group 1: Controlling and maintaining body weight
- Fiber or dietary fiber: A significant property of dietary fiber is that it makes you feel no appetite or hunger as the fiber you take is swollen in your stomach, which makes you feel very full. Anyway, eating too much fiber can cause bloating as fiber will not absorb nutrients and cause a lack of essential nutrients to the body.
- Chitosan: Its main property is to help trap fats. Since chitosan is made from shrimp and crab shells, it may not be suitable for those who are allergic to seafood.
- Garcinia cambogia: Garcinia cambogia contains hydroxycitric acid (HCA) which has been shown in numerous studies to inhibit the synthesis of fatty acids in animals but there are very few research studies proving that it works on humans or is effective in humans.
Group 2: Boosting metabolism
- Carnitine: This substance helps increase your metabolism, which is widely taken before exercise. But in fact, “carnitine” is a vitamin-like substance that the body can produce on its own.
- Chromium: This nutrient is very interesting because of its ability to convert sugar into energy. So, there is no need to worry about the conversion of sugar to fat. In fact, human body needs very little chromium a day (approx. 130 micrograms per day).
Group 3: Low-energy diets
- High-protein and low-fat liquid diets: Most of them are claimed to contain large amounts of amino acids and provide very low calorie levels. But if you consume any product with inappropriate nutrient management, it will result in unhealthy body and it is completely useless for weight losing.
- Low-calorie diets: This type of dietary supplements provides 400-1,000 kcal whereas the human body needs 1,500 – 2,500 kcal/day.
Apart from the above-mentioned criteria for selecting types of nutrient, you should make sure that you take the right amount of them for your body. Plus, you’d better choose the products that are certified by the FDA and do not contain chemicals or synthetic substances.
Right Ways to Lose Weight
In reality, to lose weight in a good way, you are required to do more than just drinking or eating dietary supplements. The five main food groups (and reduce the fatty foods) are also important. You should have a diet that contains 65 percent of carbohydrate, 20 percent of fat and 15 percent of protein. For weight loss, diet plays the key role that is 70% and exercise is just 30%. You should exercise at least 20 minutes per time a day. When both are done together, they will contribute to more effective weight loss.
Where to buy weight loss dietary supplements? A weight loss dietary supplement now can be found more easily and convenient through online stores. Before getting one, you have to consider the trustworthiness of the products and the reliability of the stores. You can browse for weight loss dietary supplements available on www.stnature.com