360 Natural Whitening Toner Serum – Toner for Melasma
360 Natural Whitening Toner Serum, a facial toner for melasma, is a solution for melasma, freckles and dark spots. Thanks to its combination of premium ingredients, 360 Natural Whitening Toner Serum helps fade dark spots to reveal luminous, youthful looking skin and make your skin brighter than ever before.
360 Natural Whitening Toner Serum is suitable for people with
- melasma, freckles and dark spots
- dull skin
- uneven skin tone
- visible dark spots on facial skin
- dark spots that are hard to remove
- repeated dark spots
- melasma that never completely disappears
- Lily Extract: Enriched with natural extracts, it helps revive damaged, dull skin with freckles, melasmas and dark spots by fading them and protect your skin from sun damage, pollution, harmful environment as well as toxic chemicals and make your skin healthier. It also helps remove dead skin cells and stimulate new skin cells to promote a clear, radiant, glowing skin as well as lightens skin tone and reduces wrinkles.
- Witch Hazel Extract: This useful skin nutrient has the ability to neutralize free radicals, protect skin from damage, heal the skin, shrink pores and is effective in killing bacteria. So, it can help reduce acne. Moreover, it boosts collagen and elastin production making your skin firm, tight, hydrated, smooth and soft.
- L-Arginine: This essential amino acid enhances immune system, protects your skin and revives damaged skin cells while treating deteriorated skin and stimulating blood circulation to achieve healthy, rosy white skin which is soft to touch. Also, it helps fade scars and acne spots.
- Kojic Acid: This natural whitening substance helps reduce melanin production, which can cause dark spots on skin. Also, It helps even out skin tone and protect skin from dullness and dark spots. Containing a substance which helps prevent the deterioration of the skin, it makes your skin healthier as well as reduces scars, dark spots and evens out your skin tone.
Directions: Put toner on a cotton pad and gently wipe over the freckled or melasma areas. Use before bed every night on a regular basis.
Caution: If irritation occurs, discontinue use. If you suspect allergic reaction, consult your physician.
FDA Reg. No.: 10-15924498
Net: 10 g.